julho 10, 2016

ETERNITY

When the world went down in flames
I saw your almost spread wings on the ground
and your face in pain mirrored the immensity of the air
I had no strength to continue the journey
where the worlds were discussed by forces of discord and injustice

Never heard already spoken what was Love
It was just a fake utopia
Never heard already spoken of God
It was only a cloud on stormy day
(Tears were larger than human ignorance
and pain, latent until often meaningless or restrictions...)

When the world went down in flames
I touched your hand and pulled you into my world
for the only horizon that was left me
I did not have much to offer
but had the dignity and courage of a King

God showed that two pieces can make one
and the waters that bathe the eastern rivers right now
Dawning tulips and lilacs
Where your tears welled up in despair
and now that fear became in Fortress
and the scars in touch of Peace!


(Joyce Martins)